With Bill hunkering down in New Hampshire during the “Great Blizzard of 2013″ and Dan enjoying a warm summer’s day in Australia, our intrepid heroes embark on another great adventure!
In this episode Bill and Dan attempt to better define and explain some of their positions as discussed during episode 3. We also see the official introduction of a new section… Bill’s Bits!
Also in this episode:
- Bill remembers the Blizzard of ’78 which hit New England 35 years ago this week.
- Bill and Dan tell the stories behind their portraits on the FITN Podcast album cover. Bill’s involves two words: Midget Elvis.
- Dan exposes that you can’t get Foster’s beer in Australia, even though they advertise it as “Australian for Beer.”
- Bill and Dan address feedback via email from one of Bill’s friends who listens to the podcast regarding Dan’s lines of questioning and Bill’s assertion that the GOP needs to distance itself from morality in the platform.
- Hillary Clinton is the most popular player in Washington according to a new poll—which could set her up well for 2016.
- Chris Christie is fat…
- …and Chris Christie is also insanely popular with just about everyone in the Great State of New Jersey, regardless of what exit they’re on.
- President Barack Obama says that he’ll finally focus on job creation after disbanding his Jobs Creation Council when they hadn’t met in over a year.
All this and more in this episode of the First in the Nation Podcast! Join us, won’t you?
Powered by Facebook Comments