Episode 3 of the First in the Nation Podcast is now available!
In “The Vagina Monologues,” Bill and Dan start off with no real plan for topics, and still manage to pull off almost an hour and a half of great conversation!
In this episode, listen as our heroes discuss…
- A rather under-whelming inaugural address by President Obama.
- How Obama could potentially be a four year lame duck.
- Examine the GOP’s growing perception problem and how it could lead them to being the minority party for a good, long while.
- Talk about how 43 men have served as 44 Presidents thanks to Grover Cleveland…while Bill forgets that Estes Kefauver was never Vice President.
- 1980′s band Men at Work and their hit song “Down Under.”
- Glenn Beck is a total crazy man.
- Bill shamelessly plugs the new First in the Nation Android app.
- John Kerry is in at State and Hillary Clinton is out.
- Scott Brown won’t be running in the special election for John Kerry’s Senate seat in Massachusetts.
- Legendary Australians Jacko and Chopper.
- How the cheapest plan under Obamacare will cost families $20,000.00 according to the Internal Revenue Service.
- The new First in the Nation Sub-Reddit!
All that and more in “The Vagina Monologues! Join us, won’t you?
Powered by Facebook Comments